Re: [gedit-list] Plugin installation method

Jean-Philippe Fleury wrote:

> See the following discussion:
> "Gedit Plugins - Unofficial Enhancement Proposal"
> http://old.nabble.com/Gedit-Plugins---Unofficial-Enhancement-Proposal-td9111487.html

Thanks.  That discussion is right along the lines of what I'm thinking
about, including some of the more ambitious ideas.  But I will have to start
small.  The first version (say 0.1) will probably just accept a simple
gzipped Python plugin dragged onto the Gedit window and ask before it
overwrites any files.  Then I'll go from there.