Re: [Geary] How to disable threading ?

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
I feel like the the first two would greatly reduce the amount of rummaging required, and the last two would make re-doing a common search pretty much trivial. What's your thoughts?

I wouldn't be able to comment meaningfully unless I have used the system. Even for simple things, it is usually is difficult to say just by looking at the notion that things are [not] fine.

I presume you use linux. What distribution do you use ?

Regards
Manish Jain