Re: [Geary] How to disable threading ?

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
This useful to know, thanks. So when you go rummaging, what are you looking for? A specific sender or recipient? Specific text in the subject or body? Something else?

Thanks for replying.

Most of the times when I need to rummage, the contents are like :

"
4 more :

<List of 4 website names>
"

Essentially I am a writer writing about retail websites in the UK. My manager sends me 3-4 messages a day, 1 of which has the list of stores I need to write about. If I can't find the list quickly enough, it bothers me. For the time-being, I have created another solution - I save the list in a text file.

I read somewhere Geary in written in Vala. All my life I only know about C/C++ applications. Is Vala a new programming language ?

Thanks
Manish Jain