Re: [gdm-list] a few gdm changes

Hi,

> Cool, thanks.  FYI, I added a check to only do the animation if the
> widget is visible.  Otherwise the initial selection/activation will
> enter the animation loop - and crash.
hmm, not sure why I didn't get that behavior.

> It does look better now with your change.  It is still a bit strange
> that after the shrink the window pops larger again as the session
> chooser is added to the window.
Part of the problem is the session chooser is so small.   If there was
more growing after the shrinking I think it would look more natural.

I think we've all agreed the session-chooser doesn't belong there
anyway, though, so probably not worth the effort to tweak things more.

--Ray