Re: [gdm-list] a few gdm changes

Hey,

On Dec 19, 2007 12:50 AM, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
> So, I fixed that, but it wasn't the only problem i came across.  The
> shrink animation was always starting at all items visible and
> shrinking to one item.  If there are more items than can fit on the
> screen before the animation, then, then when the animation starts it
> will grow the window to go to the "all items visible" starting point.
> I've fixed that, too, I think.

Cool, thanks.  FYI, I added a check to only do the animation if the
widget is visible.  Otherwise the initial selection/activation will
enter the animation loop - and crash.

It does look better now with your change.  It is still a bit strange
that after the shrink the window pops larger again as the session
chooser is added to the window.

Jon