Re: [gdm-list] a few gdm changes

Hi,

> Sorry I wasn't very clear.  I'm thinking that the top level window
> shouldn't automatically resize at all.
>
> What do you think?

So the issue is that the face browser can have lots of users.  In the
case it does, we probably want to show 5-10 on screen (depending on
screen resolution).

Now when a user is selected, we only show 1 user.  that means there is
going to 4-9 users worth of blank space in the dialog if we don't
resize the dialog.
One thing I didn't test, is if the dialog only has 1 user in it.  It
could be we shouldn't resize if the delta is small.  Or maybe we
should use separate windows, for face choosing and the pam
conversation?

What do you think?

--Ray