Re: [gdm-list] a few gdm changes

Hi,

> > I think I've pinned down what I don't like about the resizing.  The
> > animation happens after the auth prompt and session chooser are shown.
> >  So, we see an immediate increase in size followed by the slower,
> > animated decrease.  If we can fix that then I think it will look nice.
> Oh that shouldn't be too hard to fix.  I'll look into it (not today
> though, doing rhel work)
So, I fixed that, but it wasn't the only problem i came across.  The
shrink animation was always starting at all items visible and
shrinking to one item.  If there are more items than can fit on the
screen before the animation, then, then when the animation starts it
will grow the window to go to the "all items visible" starting point.
I've fixed that, too, I think.

--Ray