Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hola!

IMO, we should remove:

- Every Makefile
    Easily with: find -name Makefile -exec rm -f {} \;

 - Every .bzrignore dir

OK, I'll update everything accoringly this weekend.

    The last command applies here too but I think you should "export" it
with bazar's features. As in SVN, "svn export <repository> gives you a
clean copy, without any reference to .svn inside.

Ahh... good to know! I just started with my local copy of the branch... ;).

I am not very familiar with bigger projects and makefiles, autogens etc., so there are quiet a few "confusing" things for me.

------------------------------------
Compilation in MDV2008.1:
gcc-4.2.3 => Excellent, without any strong warnings.

Great!

Execution in MDV2008.1:
Good. Works for me!

Perfect.

I've found a bug with --no-tray-icon parameter. I'll report it in
launchpad.

Fine.

Thanks a lot for the input.

Greetings, Bjoern