Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 23:37 +0200, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/gDesklets/gdesklets-0.36.1.tar.gz
>
> But be aware:
> this is my first time I packed up a gDesklets release.
> It is building fine here and running, but I am quiet not sure if
> everything is as needed and wanted.
> Please check the archive for unnecessary files etc.

IMO, we should remove:

- Every Makefile
    Easily with: find -name Makefile -exec rm -f {} \;

 - Every .bzrignore dir
    The last command applies here too but I think you should "export" it
with bazar's features. As in SVN, "svn export <repository> gives you a
clean copy, without any reference to .svn inside.

Compilation in MDV2008.1:
gcc-4.2.3 => Excellent, without any strong warnings.

Execution in MDV2008.1:
Good. Works for me!

I've found a bug with --no-tray-icon parameter. I'll report it in
launchpad.