Re: Getting Red Hat menus visible in Garnome??

That's good news.  Now you see Why I wrote up the how-to [:-)].

The gnome-menu-editor(s) is a work in progress. The menu API is "fluid"
at the moment so making a tool that really works is difficult.

Making an exclusion file is not that hard once you have read the menu
spec.  What you want to try first is to remove *one* duplicate entry.
Once you see how that works, it's just a matter of editing to remove
others.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net