Re: Getting Red Hat menus visible in Garnome??

Hmmm... Maybe it's environment thing.

Check out how the environment is set up in:

        http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2005-July/msg00100.html

I am guessing that XDG_DATA_DIRS is not set up correctly on your system.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net