Re: Getting Red Hat menus visible in Garnome??

%% "Joseph E. Sacco, PhD" <joseph_sacco comcast net> writes:

  jesp> GNOME lives and dies on its dot files, which is why I directed
  jesp> you towards testing GARNOME with a clean user account.

  jesp> Do *not* launch the stock Redhat GNOME environment in your new
  jesp> account.  Doing so will alter the GNOME dot files.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this didn't work either.

I created a new user with no configuration, started Garnome, and I still
have only the Garnome stuff in my menu, no native Red Hat Gnome stuff :-(.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortel com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools