Re: Yelp, Totem [Was: Re: Possible panel properties bug, nautilus, PATH, and MANPATH]

Hello all,

> As for Totem issues, perhaps you could try your distro's version of
> xine-lib. Modify fifth-toe/totem/Makefile and comment out the
> fifth-toe/xine-lib part of the LIBDEPS line. Recompile totem (make
> clean; make install) and see if that's any better.

I don't think this will help me, I have quite old MDK 9.1 installation.
While I was compiling on Solaris, Totem would work only with the newest
xine-lib available. We'll see on Linux then...

I'll check it out tonight (I hope).

Thanks,
V.
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.