Yelp, Totem [Was: Re: Possible panel properties bug, nautilus, PATH, and MANPATH]

Hello all,

> I experienced the same problem with Yelp (i.e. GNOME Help) that comes
> with GARNOME. I didn't know what caused it either, but the problem does
> not appear to be in the version 2.5.6 of Yelp.

Checked & checked. Yelp works now! Cool :)

p.s. Does Totem from Garnome work for anybody? On my Linux it just freezes and
must be killed or forced to shut down, just like the Yelp before.
(Mandrake 9.1 with most of tools/libs/things compiled from source from
Garnome's bootstrap etc.)

Am I the only one with "frozen totem"? :)

VIX

--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.