Re: Possible panel properties bug, nautilus, PATH, and MANPATH

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 19:21 +0100, Ron Smits wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 12:25 -0500, Paul D. Miller wrote:
> > I got garnome-0.30.1 running, but I have some questions:
> > 2) My nautilus no longer has a navigation toolbar (home, back, up, etc)
> > & I can't seem to figure out how to give them one, there's nothing in
> > the properties dialog that seems to apply.
>
> Known bug (I opened it :) ) you have to select "Browse" in the context
> menu or "Browse Filesystem" in the applications menu

It's not really a bug. Nautilus's default behaviour has changed. If you
prefer the old style always, you can use gconf-editor or gconf-tool to
set the key /apps/nautilus/preferences/always_use_browser. That will
make nautilus behave as before.

Cheers,
Jens