Re: Possible panel properties bug, nautilus, PATH, and MANPATH

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 12:13 -0500, Paul D. Miller wrote:

> In my gconf-editor, there is no always_use_browser in
> apps/nautilus/preferences [snip]...

That feature is implemented in Nautilus 2.5.8. If memory serves, the
latest GARNOME uses nautilus 2.5.7. You can bite the bullet and install
2.5.8 from the tarballs, or wait for the next version of GARNOME which
will most likely have it.

> To make matters worse, Gnome Help seems to crash almost every time I use
> it - while "Loading". If I try to quit the window I get a force-quit
> dialog. One time, I completely lost my mouse & keyboard and had to
> reboot. I haven't yet had time to look into this.

I experienced the same problem with Yelp (i.e. GNOME Help) that comes
with GARNOME. I didn't know what caused it either, but the problem does
not appear to be in the version 2.5.6 of Yelp.