Re: Yelp, Totem [Was: Re: Possible panel properties bug, nautilus, PATH, and MANPATH]

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 00:36 +0100, Ivan Noris wrote:

> Hello all,

> Checked & checked. Yelp works now! Cool :)
>
> p.s. Does Totem from Garnome work for anybody? On my Linux it just freezes and
> must be killed or forced to shut down, just like the Yelp before.
> (Mandrake 9.1 with most of tools/libs/things compiled from source from
> Garnome's bootstrap etc.)
>
> Am I the only one with "frozen totem"? :)

Music wise (mp3, ogg) it works, playing movies work, but the colors all
are all completely wrong, I am probably missing some strange and nowhere
to be found plugin again.

So no no freeze, no 100% functionality either
--
Ron Smits <ron ronsmits com>