Re: Aisleriot/Blackjack cards

Hi;

Le mercredi 30 janvier 2008 à 05:49 +0100, Thomas H.P. Andersen a
écrit :
> Christian is that a +1 for default for you too? I'm not sure how to
> interpret that. You sound rather skeptical.

I've tested the Gnomanglo Bitmap timings and it is about the same as the
Bonded theme, so performance shouldn't be a problem.

In the updated (from Aike's mail above), "Tango colours" Gnomanglo
Bitmap cards though, the colours seem to me a bit too light; I liked the
original Gnomanglo Bitmap colours better.

Regards,
	Christian