Re: Aisleriot/Blackjack cards

Hi;

Le samedi 12 janvier 2008 à 17:17 +0100, Andreas Rosdal a écrit :
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, Thomas H.P. Andersen wrote:
> Yes, that is the only difference, and is also the reason it was created.
> The default 'bonded' cards have quite low-quality king, queen and jack,
> while Anglo is better in this area.
>
> > Personally I think we should just go with gnomanglo but a poll surely
> > wont't hurt :)
>
> I agree with this. If everyone agrees, then there's no need for a poll.

The reason we currently default to Bonded is that it renders the
fastest. I just took some timings (compile libgames-support/ with CFLAGS
+="-DINSTRUMENT_LOADING" for that; use Freecell since it renders all the
cards at startup), and it results that Gnomanglo takes about 2.5 times
as long to render all cards as Bonded; that's too long IMHO.

Regards,
	Christian