Re: Aisleriot/Blackjack cards

UI freeze is tomorrow so if we want to change the cards we should take
the decision soon.

Except for the inevitable bike-shedding we have two objective measures:
- performance
- desktop integration (tango palette)

We have the poll but it was never hyped and does not include the new
cards. The current leader is also the only cardset that I would object
to - Ornamental. The numbers/letters are too big to be shown
completely on the cards that lay behind others. That's a show stopper
for me. The poll also only shows card stacked vertically. A game like
pileon shows the cards stacked horizontally and that view should be
taken into consideration too.

Currently ang-low scores high with best performance and tango palette.
However the thin outline looks bad when stacked horizontally IMO. And
I also still prefer the card back from gnomangelo. A card set with
those features would be a good bid on what I'd like to see.
btw Aike - there is something strange with the foot of the clubs.
Left/right side is not identical. Is that supposed to be so?

Like Jason I like the general looks of Dondorf too but I fear about
the performance and the desktop integration is too far off imo.

Unless we reach a reasonable consensus I think we should pond this to 2.23.

- Thomas