Re: patch for bug 83532 (partial)

OK, here is what I have done: I have made the medium the same as the old
one. I have kept the large as it is and introduced a smaller, tighter
small field.

The rationale is as follows: The Medium level in Marco's original patch
played a lot like the original, so it was an obvious candidate for filling
that slot.

The large size is in fact a worse proposition than the original game for
the player, but because it takes longer to fill in the big board and more
random chains form, it takes longer to loose and you feel as though you
are winning for longer. So I left it as it was.

The small size obviously had to be smaller than the original, so I chose
7x7 and slowly increased the parameters until I found a game that wasn't
trivial to win at. Unfortunately it is quite a nasty game. You can stay on
top of it for a long time, but if you let it get away on you it really
gets away on you.

So we have three different board sizes with three different "feels" to
them. I think this is the right sort of thing.

Further suggestions from people after they have played it a bit are more
than welcome. Nothing is set in stone yet, except that we need to keep one
the same as before.