Re: patch for bug 83532 (partial)

yo!!!
first of all: many thanks for landing the patch!
second: I cannot reproduce anymore those hangs.
third, probably the most interesting, as I forgot to explicitly mention it before: my patch changed the number of colours used from 7 to 5 in the small size. while I think it's ok, we may not want it for consistency with the current game. also, but I suspect it's less important, the field is initialized with 3 balls, while before it started with five. last thing: I have a patch to implement the fullscreen, if you want it, I'll file a bug and attach it there.
ciao, marco