Re: patch for bug 83532 (partial)

Marco:

Be sure to go to bugzilla with this one, as most bugs that get posted to
the list leave archive readers wondering if it ever got resolved.

See if it only happens with PNG themes and not SVG themes. If so, then you
 are seeing Bug #133772 and it can be reopened... If you file a new bug,
details about CPU speed and how you compiled dependencies may matter.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/