Re: gnibbles, choosing time to spend on level

Hi list,

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:39:18AM +0100, Luke Page wrote:
> > An AI on the other hand, even a bad one, is desperately needed.
> >
> I will work on it, but I do have to do some of my dissertation first.

I have written a generic AI library for strategic games; have a
look at http://dev.brautaset.org/ggtl/ -- do you think it might
be of any help? It supports any 2-player strategic game without
chance moves.

It is one of my goals to get replace Iagno's AI (as it is really,
really weak)with one provided by GGTL. When time permits, and I
manage to actually build Gnome-games (I'm on a Mac), we might see
some progress in that...

Stig