re: gnibbles, choosing time to spend on level

I thought I would start simple instead of jumping right into AI, so I
allowed the user to set the level timeout, or more specifically the
number of nibbles a worm eats before you jump level. I've allowed 1-99
(although 1-5 and 40+ would probably never be used.)

I think this option is needed. with more nibbles before you skip
levels, you get longer snakes, and this brings in more tactics and
looking ahead, espescially in a two player game. It also makes the
cherry much more important.

It makes the preferences look ok but any more options and its going to
be too lopsided and either more speed options need putting on the left
or the layout needs changing.

I followed instructions from the gnome website to get the patch file using
"cvs -z3 -q -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome diff -u
gnome-games > patch-file"

whilst I was doing this someone checked in some code for worm.c and
worm.h.. I have only 2 changes in these files (NUMBONI becomes
preferences->level_timeout). The diff shows changes made this morning
by someone... if this is a problem I'll redo it.

also.. should I include png screen-shots?