Re: Minutes of the Foundation Board, 22nd May

On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 16:28 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Benjamin Berg <benjamin sipsolutions net> wrote:
I fully understand that there is an interest for old comments and bug
reports to remain available. I raised my concerns because it seemed
like we have currently exactly one person who is barred from editing
their Gitlab history, while everyone else can do so freely.

There might be other users who have been blocked from using their
accounts, in response to bad behaviour...

Sure, there might be more and there certainly will be eventually. But
that does not affect the point I am making.

In the future, I think it would be good to have a policy in place for
situations like this.

Is there a ticket to track the creation of such a policy?

It might well fall under our privacy policy issue [1].

Yeah, it might be possible to address the issues raised in this thread
there.

I have added a note to the issue.

Benjamin