Minutes of the Foundation Board, 14th june

The regular meeting on Tuesday 12th June was cancelled due to there not being quorum. These minutes are for a special meeting held on 14th June.


= Foundation Board Minutes for Thursday, June 14th 2018, 17:00 UTC =

Special meeting called to discuss pressing issues around GUADEC 2018 travel.

== Attending ==

 * MegFord
 * DidierRoche
 * CarlosSoriano
 * NuritziSanchez
 * RosannaYuen
 * NeilMcGovern

== Regrets ==

 * AlexandreFranke
 * AllanDay
== Missing ==

 * CosimoCecchi

== Agenda ==

 * Appoint Germán Poo-Caamaño to the Travel Committee
 * Approve board travel requests for GUADEC 2018

== Minutes ==

 * Appoint Germán Poo-Caamaño to the Travel Committee
 * VOTE: appoint German to travel committee
  * Unanimously passed
  * ACTION: Didier to send an email to foundation-list updating them on what's happening
  * ACTION: Didier to send Michael and Adelia and email updating them about their involvement in the travel committee
  * ACTION: Neil to email German to let him know he's been added to the RT queue and ask for his help

 * Approve Board travel requests to GUADEC
  * Board members need to be there for the AdBoard meeting, AGM, etc. Need to purchase tickets asap
  * VOTE: any board member for the 2017-2018 or 2018-2019 term who is travelling to GUADEC 2018 can make use of the Foundation Travel Policy to travel to GUADEC
   * Unanimously passed
  * ACTION: current board members will go ahead and purchase flights. When new board is announced, they should be notified that they can also make use of the Foundation travel policy.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]