Re: foundation application..

Hi.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 02:02:48PM -0600, meg ford wrote:
On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Right, but as I've said, it's not a general answer and applications are
dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
In that case, I suggest that we don't make general statements telling
interns to not apply, but instead tell them that it's case-by-case.
Fair enough.  Do you think Marina's mail, in which she asks interns to
stay around before applying, is a general statement telling interns to not apply?
I don't. That might be due to English not being my native language.

Are there other instances of us (GNOME) making general statements which tell
interns to not apply?

Cheers,
  Tobi