Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of October 29th, 2013

Hi,

On 11/22/2013 01:33 PM, Allan Day wrote:
Ubuntu GNOME isn't solely a product of the GNOME
project, so I don't t think it's accurate to use the GNOME logo alone.
In fact, I think that a different logo would be beneficial for the
Ubuntu GNOME project, since it would help them to make themselves
recognisable.

I disagree with this. I think it does a disservice to GNOME not to
include Ubuntu GNOME in how we think of the GNOME project, and
community. It *is* GNOME, and the people who package it are part of the
GNOME project - to make them go through a "differentiation" process is
only going to reinforce for them that they are not seen as part of GNOME.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France