Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of October 29th, 2013

Hi,

Le dimanche 10 novembre 2013, à 13:43 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
 * Non-profit contract with Wau Holland Stiftung
  * Coming to a close
  * Needs review on board-list

Just for the benefit of others who might be lacking the context (I had
to look at previous minutes): Wau Holland Stiftung would help us collect
funds in Europe.

 * Ubuntu GNOME trademark usage
  * The team is using the GNOME logo for their Ubuntu spin
  * We recommended they should not use the GNOME logo in the current form
  * '''ACTION''': Karen to contact the Ubuntu GNOME spin team for
their use of the GNOME trademark

Can we get more details on this? I'm obviously lacking context, but it
sounds disappointing that downstreams cannot use the GNOME logo to
promote GNOME spins/flavors they're doing. (Saying that as an openSUSE
guy, who's not involved in Ubuntu GNOME in any way :-))

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.