Re: Minutes of the Board meeting of October 29th, 2013

So, what would Ubuntu GNOME need to do to differentiate their logo
from the 'normal' GNOME logo? Can they not use the GNOME foot at all?
Could they simply add a line 'not sanctioned by the GNOME Foundation'
to the website? What needs to be done?

Emily