Re: GNOME now

Good point... perhaps make it a seperate app then? Just call it "About
GNOME" that way anytime you open up the applications over view its the
first listing. Give it a GNOME foot logo, and write it in Python &
GTK+3 (or similar basic languages) so its simple to update and edit as
needed.

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein