Re: GNOME now

Why not just include an "About GNOME" section in System Settings where
we can talk about these sorts of things - about software freedom and
what it means. About DRM and why we don't include tools to allow its
use, and why free formats like OGG are preferable. We could have
multiple tabs: One about GNOME, another about DRM, another about
software freedom generally and then a third with copies of the various
free software licenses and explanations of them (ie GPL, LGPL, BSD,
etc).

Emily