Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

    I think that overall, what GNU could do to change it is figure out what are
    the LLVM guys doing to be such an attractive compiler platform compared to
    GCC. LLVM is a compiler platform, it gives you many APIs and reusable
    components that you can use at different levels,

We might be able to do some of these things in GCC -- but we would
need people to implement these languages.  Does GCC have front ends
for them?  I don't know.  Would anyone here like to write them?

I don't know if it supports GPU code either.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation