Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

Well, have come you forget Radeon free driver, who supports impressive number of cards which work without a glitch with GNOME Shell, Unity and similar software :)

In fact, most of the machines than can run has
a) Either Intel graphics - works perfectly
b) ATI/AMD Radeon - most of them are supported by 'radeon' Xorg driver, newest ones require closed source drivers
c) Nvidia cards
d) and finally, all of these machines *can* run GNOME desktop trough software rendering using LLVM, altough is not as snappy as it can be, it's really works.

So Richard, things *are* improving :) We are at much less mercy of closed drivers than before.

Respectfully,
Peter.