Re: Looking for community managers or enthusiasts!

    Well, have come you forget Radeon free driver,

I didn't forget, I remembered -- that ATI's driver requires nonfree
firmware blobs.  At least that was true about 4 years ago.  I tried to
recruit someone to reverse-engineer it, but never did.

Would you like to help?

    b) ATI/AMD Radeon - most of them are supported by 'radeon' Xorg driver,
    newest ones require closed source drivers

Please don't use the term "closed source" -- using that term supports
the open source ideas and opposes the basic ethical principles of the
free software movement.

    d) and finally, all of these machines *can* run GNOME desktop trough
    software rendering using LLVM, altough is not as snappy as it can be, it's
    really works.

I am glad that this does work -- but why must it use LLVM?  Is there
something in GNOME that is not designed to compile with the GNU
compiler collection?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation