Re: Could a few influential GNOME develoers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

    I really don't like that "eh, just one English word to learn, deal with
    it" condescending tone.

That tone was not in my message -- it comes from you, not me.

It is normal for people to disagree on a technical question, so you
must not make personal attacks on people for stating technical views
you disagree with.  You can state your arguments about the issue
without attacking them.

I mentioned that issue as an example -- it shows how a GNU maintainer
who uses non-English locales was talking about internationalization
and GNU, and GNOME came up in the discussion.

I'm happy to say that some respected and influential GNOME developers
have decided to subscribe to gnu-misc-discuss, and participate in
discussions of GNOME, and also in discussions about other parts of the
GNU system.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation