Re: Could a few influential GNOME develoers join gnu-prog-discuss gnu org?

    >> (I think that person was right: learning one English word `Desktop' is
    >> not much of a burden, and on the other hand, this feature can cause a
    >> real nuisance for users that use multiple locales.)

    Not to mention that for some people that could very well mean “just
    one new alphabet to learn”.

In theory, it could.  In practice, I think that will be rare, because
many aspects of modern global culture push people everywhere to learn
the Roman alphabet.

Nonetheless, it is a valid point.

--
Dr Richard Stallman