Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

    Driving half of the human race out of that community
    though behaviour they find obnoxious and threatening

That would be a very bad thing, and I am not doing that.

My Saint IGNUcius routine is not driving anyone out of the free
software movement.  Negative reactions have been rare, and I made it
gender-neutral a year ago to make extra sure.  So please, away with
the exaggerations.  (By the way, supposed quotes that have been posted
in this thread are distortions; they don't match what I said.)

There is also no reason to discuss it here, because in GNOME events
I will follow the GNOME speaker guidelines.