Re: GNOME Speaker Guidelines

> That's completely irrelevant. Do we need to write a list of "no bag
> stealing", "no puppy strangling" etc.? Sexual assaults are supposed to
> be dealt with using law enforcement, not speaker guidelines.

Assault is - but where for example would you draw the line given a
speaker appearing in a swastika t-shirt and making jewish jokes (which in
most of the world would merely be very offensive not a crime) and "not
being our problem"

That is the same question but put in blunter terms about an issue over
which there is more consensus and awareness.