Re: Survey: GUADEC and Akadamy co-location in 2011

Le mardi 02 février 2010, à 12:33 -0500, john palmieri a écrit :
> I would like to point out that the survey was pretty narrow.  For instance I
> said "do it" but I have the same reservations I had when I voted to not do
> it for this years GUADEC.  I want to see this happen right, which is to have
> us collaborate but at the same time keep our identities.

Right, the survey was a bit narrow, but I think that was by design, to
be honest ;-)

If co-location happens, this is the kind of information from the
community we'll want to have. It's important that the event still feels
right for us.

In this specific case, it's extremly clear that GUADEC is an important
event from the GNOME community, and we don't want to lose the community
building side of it; so if we co-locate GUADEC and Akademy, this will be
a requirement.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.