Re: Survey: GUADEC and Akadamy co-location in 2011

Le samedi 23 janvier 2010, à 20:19 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> This new survey is quite short (only a few questions) and it shouldn't
> take more than 5 minutes to fill. So please take those 5 minutes and
> fill it. We'll close the survey next week, on next Friday (January 29th;
> I must admit I don't know if it will close when Friday starts or ends,
> so please fill it before ;-)). Results will be published as soon as
> possible.

Is there anyone who would like to help create a useful summary of the
results? I have some stats already, but if you let me do this alone,
I'll likely only present some less-effort stats ;-)

FWIW, 103 people filled the survey.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.