Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership

Hi,

Lionel Dricot wrote:
> Do you think that many people were turned out of the GNOME community
> because of an hostile experience? I don't think so.  (I might be wrong, I
> just never met anybody that has a bad experience).

Some names of good contributors who have drifted away from GNOME, at
least partly because of the tone of discourse:

Dave Camp
Seth Nickell
Alex Graveley
Telsa Gwynne
Jacob Berkmann
Ross Golder
Daniel Veillard
Joe Shaw
Jorge Castro

Another bunch of people who are still around the free software world,
but who no longer consider themselves GNOME community members - I can't
speak to their motivations, of course:

Nat Friedman
Miguel de Icaza
Glynn Foster
Jeff Waugh
Jody Goldberg
Bill Hanneman
Malcolm Tredinnick
Mark McLoughlin
George Lebl

Some of these people are still members of the foundation, but none of
them have been seen around for a long while.

Acceptable collateral damage for having unfettered freedom of speech?

Cheers,
Dave.
--
Dave Neary