Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:13:39 -0600
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Philip Van Hoof <pvanhoof gnome org>
I (fully) agree with John here.
The lawyer-talk proposal of Jason is a no for me personally.
It's also not the document that I've put my name under when I signed the
Code of Conduct any longer if that amendment is indeed added.
We would put any such official CoC up for a vote; that seems like the only reasonable course of action.
So can you tell me what you don't like about it and propose some changes that make it better? Let's move this conversation forward.
] [Thread Prev