"Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

[/me removes board hat]

Hi everyone,

I like to ask for your support in my petition for referendum to make foundation-list archives private and membership limited to actual Foundation members. If we make that change we would be able to discuss matters freely without making lots of news that more often than not are harmful to our image to the world in general.

Please sign here:  http://live.gnome.org/PrivateFoundationListPetition

We would need 35 to 40 signatures to put this to vote.

Cheers,
behdad