Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Doesn't this undermines the values of the open source community? While
where at making a private list for discussions, why not make the whole
gnome project, closed source. The news we generate from such
discussions, gives the gnome project public visibility that is needed
for gnome to grow.

The reason I love open source is that it open for ___anyone___ to
participate in the community and allows for people to come up with ideas
that "Foundation Members" never would of thought of. It's the whole
point of open source.

Thanks

Brendan