Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Are there people on this list that are not GNOME Foundation members? If so, can you speak up? It would be good for everyone to know why you subscribe to foundation-list and the value you see in it.

Also, maybe someone with list admin privileges could tell us roughly the number of subscribers and how many of them appear to be GNOME Foundation members. I know it might be hard to relate the email addresses to names of members but even an estimate would be good data.

It would also be interesting to know of people that have posted in the past year, how many of them are GNOME Foundation members. We could figure this out from the archives.

Thanks,

Stormy