Re: Code of Conduct and Foundation membership (Summary)

On 12/14/2009 07:41 PM, Lucas Rocha wrote:
- Learn to agree to disagree.
- Criticize ideas, not people presenting them.

Pierre suggested that both items are added to the list of example
behaviours under "Be respectful and considerate". This is something
that should be officially proposed for general consideration. Behdad,
maybe you could do that? :-)

I will, except that I don't know what the process to do that is. Just post to f-l? How would we make a decision? Or gather 10% to put it to vote?

behdad
noticing that we don't have much process in place, and that may or may not be a good thing