Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> That's why full feeds are preferred over GNOME-specific tags

Minor point: I do mean 'preferred'. If someone has a good reason for wanting
only their GNOME-related posts on Planet I'm cool with that, but I always go
back to ask before putting them up. So no knicker-twisting, censorship nuts!

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit 2007                    http://live.gnome.org/Boston2007

     "I have a burning curiosity about everything, everything-- except
               country and western, of course." - David Bowie