Re: Can we improve things?

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 19:11 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> At what point do we recognise that editorial control is necessary for
> the planet to remain a useful resource?

OK. But please, could someone tell us what's this Editorial Control all
about?

How does this Editorial Control balances with the statement in the p.g.o
frontpage:

        "Planet GNOME is a window into the world, work and *lives* of
        GNOME hackers and contributors." (emphasis is mine) ?

Seriously, we are all talking about editorial control, but no one knows
clearly what's about. Most probably, it's something that makes sense and
that no one would see as censorship, but we first need to know what it
is...

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra  <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>

D�del Software Libre, Curic�   http://curico.diadelsoftwarelibre.cl